Today I snuck out with some of the guys from the club for a field trip to Riverside to measure and photograph the old buildings. Many of the buildings are being torn down for the redevelopment of the area. Pictured are left to right, Ray, Kevin, me and Hugo. If anyone but our mothers wants to see a larger version of the photo, just click on it.

I'm heading out to the garage soon to knock out some more on the benchwork. Maybe for my birthday next week I'll get a nail gun? I built two four-foot square rolling stages so I can use the area under the layout for storage but still be able to roll the stuff out of the way to get under the layout. If you decide to do something similar, I recommend going to Ikea for the casters because you can get them for half the cost that Home Depot charges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment