The Leg Lamp

"It's not just a lamp, it's a major award!" That of course is a quote from the best holiday movie of all time, "A Christmas Story."

How cool is it that my Christmas present from my Mom and Dad is a two-foot tall version of this fra-gee-lay spectacle? This is better than an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot, range model air rifle! And how cool is it that my wife insists that it goes in the front window, just like in the movie?

"Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window" and that, of course is trains. I worked on the scenery around Blue Cut for a while today, and I hope to spend some more time on the layout this week (after I finish riling up the posers on the Free-moN list).

0 comments:

Post a Comment