Sociology of Model Railroading

I was just reading a great essay, The Sociology of Model Railroading. Imagine my surprise when I found the author has a link to my website on his site. Great minds and all.

Lots of email on the demise of the Cajon Layout. Stuart writes, "Trashed the layout, have we? Looking to socialize more while running trains? I wonder what Freud would have said about that." He goes on to say, "Let me be the first to predict that your little Porter venture will soon lead you into HO. You heard it here first."

Stan writes, "I just got on the computer and one of the things I like to do is read your blog. I find it humorous, fun and most of all a good release. So I'm in there reading your last two entries and I see something that your tearing down Cajon? What happened? I've heard about realigning for 2007 but..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment